Create your own Personal Career Criteria Webinar
At this workshop you will:
- Become aware of your job values and priorities and how they impact your job satisfaction
- Incorporate your values into decision making to find the right job or career for you
- Leave with the tools to create a master list of job criteria specific to you
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are tired of trying to fit into job after job but never really seem to fit
- Don’t know what you want in a career, but are motivated to put your skills to use
- Know you want to try a new career but but can't seem to find the right job for you
Group Coaching: Implementing Your Career Criteria
Create Your Own Personal Career Criteria Workshop
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity send me a message. There will be a limited number of spots available.
"I attended Tasha's 'Practice Your Interview Skills' workshop and found the content very helpful. She gave me detailed feedback and helped me prepare answers to some of the tougher questions commonly used during interviews. I also had a mock interview with Tasha in order to prepare for an upcoming interview. I sent her the posting for the job and she tailored a full set of interview questions based on that posting information. During the mock interview Tasha maintained the role of the "expert interviewer" and the mock interview was great practice for the real thing. She gave me helpful feedback and encouragement at the end".
~ Ali K
Workshop: Create Your Own Personal Career Criteria
Workshop: Practice Your Interview Skills